We are looking for fun, loving, driven employees who will join our Highland Park fashion family and grow with us!
All of our team members are carefully selected and proven to be extremely hard-working, enthusiastic, as well as, consistently motivated/passionate about the products we sell and the over-all company mission.
PART TIME or FULL TIME - INVENTORY ASSISTANT
Material Girls LLC & Shop Highland Park is a GROWING e-commerce & store front small business that sells quality, affordable, on-trend clothing for the busy modern everyday woman.
The Warehouse assistant is responsible for executing the daily operations of the warehouse including receiving, processing, prepping, storing, and shipping products.
Scope of Work:
- Works independently to pick, pack, unpack, count, steam, tag and ship and/or deliver products based on company standards
- Receive, inspect and document merchandise for return
- Maintain inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse; resolve any inventory discrepancies
- Identify any missing, lost, or damaged materials
- Ensuring that all merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping/delivery
- Manages and steams all merchandise with appropriate care
- Maintain excellent knowledge of all company's products, brands and department policies
- Continuously evaluate warehouse operations and make necessary process improvements to improve department productivity
- May perform other duties as assigned in support of the overall success of the company
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment with the ability to take initiative and quickly adapt to change
- Excellent analytical, time management and organization skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and work effectively in a team environment
- Skilled at communicating clearly both verbally and in writing
- Excellent problem-solving skills; willingness to think out-of-the-box to resolve issues
- Works in an SUPER FUN indoor environment, temperature controlled
- Standing, walking, lifting, climbing, pulling, pushing for long periods, sitting intermittently
- Use office equipment such as computer, mouse, keyboard, printer
- Frequently lift or pull up to 30 pounds
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- 0-3 years prior experience in warehouse or retail environment preferred
Expected Hours of Work: This is a part-time position expected to work 20(ish) hours per week; this is a week day position. We are open to full time with trial period and experience level.
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO LAURABMGIRLS@GMAIL.COM or WHITNEYMGIRLS@GMAIL.COM
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
MATERIAL GIRLS LLC & Highland Park by Material Girls is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
NOW HIRING: Sales Associate / Stylist
We are looking for motivated, passionate about fashion, and go-getter stylists at our Flowood & Ridgeland location. This is an opportunity to perfect customer service skills, work ethics, learn more about fashion trends and merchandising, and assist in creating content for social media outlets in a collaborative process. We offer great incentives and the skills you learn will make a great addition to your resume. Check out our requirements below to see if you would be the perfect candidate.
- Able to work in our Ridgeland store
- Provide top notch MG customer service
- Build client relationships & style the most amazing customers..EVER
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Organize and maintain a happy, clean, and inviting atmosphere
- Assist and communicate regularly with other team members
- Constantly Seek opportunities to improve and grow within the business
- Retail Experience - Preferred
- Social Media Experience is a PLUS
- A love of delivering an exceptional customer experience
- A strong work ethic and natural drive to take initiative
- A strong sense of personal style that reflects the Highland Park brand
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule when needed
- Ability to be a TEAM PLAYER & work well with all of our other boss babe’s
Schedule & Compensation:
- Part-time. This position does require SOME weekend’s!
- Must be able to work through Fall & Holiday Season
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO LAURABMGIRLS@GMAIL.COM & WHITNEYMGIRLS@GMAIL.COM